Consultation of the Site implies acceptance of the privacy and personal data protection policy.
The following personal data protection rules may be supplemented or modified if necessary by additional provisions specific to certain sections of the Site.
Collection of personal data
Data to identify the Customer
The User does not have to provide personal data to use the Site, except when using a contact form or using a service for which registration is mandatory.
Mademoiselle Bébé may also record and store any content that the Internet user has provided, such as for example: emails.
Data indirectly provided by the User
Other personal data is collected indirectly when the User consults the Site.
This is technical information such as the IP address and cookies, related to navigation on the Site, traffic data and location data.
This data is necessary on a technical level, for the proper functioning of the Site, to improve the browsing experience or to allow Mademoiselle Bébé to carry out analyzes allowing it to personalize the services offered online.
Use of personal data
The purpose of any personal data collected from Users is to make the Site available, improve it and make it secure.
Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Site by the User;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Site;
- Organization of the conditions of use of the Site and services
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the Internet user
- Implementation of assistance for the benefit of Users
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents
- Management of any disputes with Users
- Sending commercial information (newsletters), according to the wishes and requests of Users.
Legal bases of Processing
The legal bases of the Processing are the consent of the persons concerned as well as the legitimate interest of the data controller, namely the execution and improvement of the services and the maintenance of the security of the Site.
The duration of the conversation
Personal data as declared and/or completed on the Site, as well as those concerning navigation and/or behavior on the Site will be kept for a period of THREE (3) years from the last activity on the User's Site or the sending of an electronic communication medium (in particular an e-mail) from Mademoiselle Bébé.
At the end of this period, the personal data will be deleted.
Mademoiselle Bébé undertakes not to assign, sell, or in any way transfer Users' Personal Data to a third party without the Internet user's prior written consent.
Mademoiselle Bébé will inform Users prior to any use of personal data for commercial prospecting purposes on behalf of third parties, and, where required by law, consent will be obtained or a possibility of refusal will be provided for the benefit of of the Internet user before any transmission of data.
As part of its activity, Mademoiselle Bébé may be required to communicate personal data only to persons linked to the operation of the Site (logistics, marketing and technical subcontractors and provider of means of payment or payment security).
Protection of Users' personal data
Mademoiselle Bébé undertakes to make its best efforts to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
The Site implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access.
However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Mademoiselle Bébé and, where appropriate, the technical organizations involved in the implementation of the services offered on the Site for the purposes of Site usage statistics or improving the conditions for providing the Services, are recipients of the personal information collected.
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- When the Internet user authorizes the Website of a third party to access his data;
- When the Site uses the services of service providers to provide assistance to Users.
These service providers have limited access to User data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. ;
- If required by law, the Site may transmit data to respond to complaints against Mademoiselle Bébé and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- If Mademoiselle Bébé is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data.
In this case, Users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
Implementation of User rights
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has, under the conditions and limits provided for by the regulations, the right to ask the controller for access to their personal data, the rectification or erasure of such data. ci, the limitation of the processing concerning him, as well as the right to define directives on the fate of his data after his death, the right to oppose the processing of his data, the right to portability.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, Users have the following rights:
- They can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address hello@mademoisellebébé.com
In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Site may request proof of the identity of the Internet user in order to verify its accuracy;
- If the personal data held by the Site is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Furthermore, if the Internet user considers that the processing concerning him constitutes a violation of the regulations, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL or the supervisory authority of the State where his habitual residence is located. , his place of work, or the place where the violation is alleged to have occurred.