- Effective as of 07/07/2021
- In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on Confidence in the digital economy, known as LCEN, Users of the site www.mademoisellebébé.com are informed of the these legal notices.
- Connecting to and browsing the Mademoiselle Bébé site by the User implies full and unreserved acceptance of these legal notices.
- These are accessible on the site under the heading “Legal notices”.
ARTICLE 1: The publisher
Site editing www.mademoisellebébé.com is insured by SAS MB HOLDING with a capital of 1000 euros, registered with the RCS of Saint-Etienne under number 901197285 whose head office is located at 6 rue Paul Bert – 42000 Saint-Etienne, e-mail address: hello@mademoisellebebe .com.
- Intra-community VAT number: FR10901197285
- The Director of publication is Bérengère AUGERT.
ARTICLE 2: The host
- The site host www.mademoisellebébé.com is the OVH Company, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX, with the contact: http://www.ovh.com/fr/support/
- The site is accessible from any location, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, except in cases of force majeure, scheduled or unscheduled interruption and possibly resulting from a need for maintenance.
- In the event of modification, interruption or suspension of services, the site www.mademoisellebébé.com cannot be held responsible.
ARTICLE 4: Data collection
- The site provides the User with the collection and processing of personal information in respect of privacy in accordance with law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
- Under the Data Protection Act, dated January 6, 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The User exercises this right:
- · by email at email@example.com
SECTION 5: Cookies
- The User is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his navigation software.
- By browsing the site, he accepts them.
- A cookie is an element that does not identify the User but is used to record information relating to his browsing on the website. The User may deactivate this cookie via the parameters appearing in his navigation software.
ARTICLE 6: Intellectual property
- MADEMOISELLE BEBE is a trademark registered with the INPI. The entire site is the exclusive property of the company.
- Any use, reproduction, distribution, marketing, modification of all or part of the www.mademoisellebébé.com site without the Publisher's authorization is prohibited and may result in legal action and prosecution as provided for in particular by the Intellectual Property Code and the Civil Code.
- For more information, refer to the Terms and Conditions of the website www.mademoisellebébé.com accessible under the heading “Terms and Conditions”